Excentral Client Agreement: What You Need to Know
If you are considering trading on Excentral, it is important to understand the terms and conditions of the Excentral Client Agreement. This agreement outlines the legal relationship between Excentral and its clients, and it is a binding contract that governs your use of its services.
Here are some key points of the Excentral Client Agreement that you should be aware of:
1. Eligibility: To become a client of Excentral, you must be at least 18 years old and have the legal capacity to enter into a contract. Excentral may also require that you provide certain documentation to verify your identity and address.
2. Trading: Excentral offers trading in a variety of financial instruments, including currencies, commodities, and CFDs. When you open a trade, you are entering into a contract with Excentral to buy or sell the underlying asset at a specified price.
3. Risks: Trading carries a high level of risk, and you could lose all of your invested funds. Excentral provides educational resources and risk management tools, but it is your responsibility to monitor your trades and manage your risk.
4. Fees: Excentral charges various fees for its services, including spreads, commissions, and rollover charges. These fees are outlined in the Client Agreement, and you should review them carefully before placing any trades.
5. Withdrawals: You can withdraw funds from your Excentral account at any time, subject to certain conditions. Excentral may require that you provide additional documentation to verify your identity and address before processing a withdrawal.
6. Termination: Either you or Excentral can terminate the Client Agreement at any time, for any reason. If the agreement is terminated, any open trades will be closed and any remaining funds will be returned to you.
7. Legal Dispute Resolution: If you have a dispute with Excentral, the Client Agreement outlines the procedures for resolving it. You may be required to submit the dispute to arbitration, rather than pursuing a lawsuit in court.
In conclusion, the Excentral Client Agreement is an important document that you should review carefully before trading on the platform. It outlines the terms and conditions of your relationship with Excentral, and it is a binding contract that governs your use of its services. By understanding the key points of the agreement, you can make informed decisions and manage your trading risk effectively.